Monday, April 28, 2008

Ugh...Monday

I woke up at 4:30am this morning and couldn't really get back to sleep. I got up at 5:50am to go to the gym and came home about 7:15am. "Good morning!" I shout to everyone eating breakfast in the kitchen. No response. It's Monday. Everyone has a bad case of the tired grumps. But, it's 7:48am now, and Nolan is off to school and Thomas will be soon. Once everyone is where they are supposed to be, the grumps should vanish, I hope.

We had a nice weekend. Saturday, both boys had their first baseball games. They both did great. I thought Thomas would be unsure about it and shy, but I was wrong. He wasn't sure at first, but he really got into once he decided it was okay. He has a really good arm. Nolan's team seems really on the ball too. Nolan is really working on his swing and keeps getting better at it. Sunday, we didn't do much of anything and it was great. We all hung out at home, did various little projects and just enjoyed each other's company. I'm amazed at how much older the boys seem.

This week, we have baseball pictures to take, PTO meetings, baseball games and practices. I start my second class on Thursday, Sacramental Theology. I'm supposed to have read 6 chapters by then, but I'm having trouble getting the book. Hopefully I'll have it by Tuesday so I can at least read some. And then my folks come Friday and our friends, the Reeds (Nolan's godparents), come Saturday to celebrate Nolan's First Communion. Talk about growing up! Can't wait to see everyone-

No comments:

Post a Comment