Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Backyard projects

A big thank you to John for helping to assemble our new picnic table while he and Kim were visiting Sunday.

I had to go to two different Lowes to find one that wasn't already assembled, since I had no way to get a finished picnic table home. As it is, I'm very impressed I was able to fit the unassembled table in our Subaru Forrester.

Here's the finished product...


Like with most things we want to get rid of, we put our old patio table out by the side of the road Sunday night and it was gone the next day.

The one drawback to the picnic table is that we can't use the umbrella over the table that we had with the patio table.

Kris thought it would a great idea to hammer it into the ground in the middle of the sandbox. I told her she was nuts, that would never work. As is often the case, I was wrong...

1 comment:

  1. Never doubt north country ingenuity...you should see what we do with duct tape and chain saws...

    ReplyDelete