Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crocheting


I've been trying my hand at crocheting again, and I'm really liking it. As long as I don't have to count my stitches, it's really relaxing. I can just do it and listen to TV at night. But the down side is I never know if something is going to fit! My first project was a pair of mittens for Thomas. He's using them, although they are a little embarrassing to post online. The thumbs got screwed up, but they're functional. I just finished Nolan's scarf. He really likes it. I'm trying to finish a blanket that my mom started. Then I want to make a hat for Chris and a purse for me. We'll see if any of these really happen.

Today is a snow day. So far we've made cookies, played games, finished our thank you cards and had lunch. They are in video game mode now. We may venture out to the library next.

No comments:

Post a Comment