Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One more week...

I can't believe school starts in a week. I think we're ready. The summer homework is done, sneakers and supplies are bought and the backpacks are dusted off. I still don't want the summer to end, except when the boys are screaming at each other because somebody touched the other one! Yesterday, Thomas and I practiced riding the bus again. I think he's both excited and nervous. And Nolan is missing his friends a little. He's starting travel baseball next week, and he's excited to to do that. He'll be playing with 9 year olds too and going to play against other towns. It feels like it is a big step for him, so we'll see how it goes. Thomas is going to continue with his swim lessons. I'm starting to look for a part-time job--some prospects but nothing set yet. But the air is getting a little cooler. School is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment