Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th!

We went to visit my parents for 4th of July weekend and we all had a great time. Chris took the boys to a nearby parade while Chester and I cleaned out their flooded basement. Actually, they had already cleaned out a ton. I mainly helped them dry it out and get rid of the mold. Then we had steaks on the grill and chocolate mousse pie-yum! Definately worth the effort. We also saw my Uncle Rush at Silver Lake on the way, and we enjoyed the most perfect weather. It was gorgeous driving through the Adirondacks; it makes us want to plan our next hike.

The boys started Playground Camp today and both had good reports. I got to clean the house in perfect silence! We are finally getting rid of our nasty sectional and replacing it with 2 loveseats. That involves re-arranging our living room (Chris' favorite thing-not) and moving our sectional out to the garage for City Mission to pick up. I can't wait to see what it will all look like. It's nice to see the living room so clean. The amount of dustbunnies I swept up was phenomenal! I thought I was a good cleaner, but it was always hard to get behind the sectional. It showed!

No comments:

Post a Comment