Wednesday, June 4, 2008

14 Days to go

until school is over! Chris told me by August 1st, I'll be counting the days for school to start. Do I really complain that much? I'd like to think that I just look forward to change and new beginnings. It's like the seasons--it's great to experience all the different times of year. New things are exciting for us stay-at-home moms who really have a lot of routine in their lives. But I have noticed I've been complaining about things lately--the kids' behavior, money, routines around the house. I need a good kick in the pants--I'm lucky to be here and doing what I love.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Kim! My sister is 40 today. She doesn't show it. She has a busy week of family this week--we're thinking of you today!

Nolan had a good game last night--got one run in. He really is attentive during the game. I took some pics that Chris will put on soon. We have 2 more games this week. Thomas has his end of the year singing program on Friday. He recently learned how to ride the tag-a-long on the back of my bike, so we've been trying to ride together more. He really likes it and it's stretching out our gas for the week. Not much else is new.

1 comment:

  1. I'M not counting down the days, but my daughter is. She is crossing out each day as it goes by.

    I am looking forward to the summer day camp season though. It's a nice change of pace.

    But yes, by August we will be counting the days til school starts! :)

    ReplyDelete