Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26th

Today turned out to be a beautiful, early spring kind of day. They predicted rain and possible snow, but the sun came out around lunch time. It was a nice day to play outside--finally! I enjoyed a great run this morning and then went to church to work while Thomas was in school. Today I got to count money, put candles away and create a brochure for the Children's Mass this weekend. I love being there. Everyone is so nice and I always feel like I'm really helping. Then I picked up Thomas and his best friend Leo from school. They had mac n' cheese for lunch and then we went to the playground down the street to play. The ground was squishy but dry enough to play. It smelled so good outside! Basically like dirt but in a nice kind of way. Chester liked it too. He jumped up on top of the picnic table to get a good look around and sniff. The rest of the day was uneventful. Actually, the whole day was pretty uneventful, but this is just an example of a typical day for us.
Yesterday, Nolan finished his basketball clinic. I missed it because I had my last class for this course I'm taking, Principles of Morality. I guess it went well. There is a pizza party for all the kids next week to celebrate. Tomorrow Thomas and I go to the YMCA and Nolan has a swim lesson. Every day is different but with it's own busy-ness.

1 comment:

  1. i wish we had a spring day like that. we still have a foot of snow and ice 3 feet deep were it came off tha roof.starting on april 7 th ,i have jury duty. the puddle that forms from the sump pump in the backyard have birds drinking and bathing . no robins yet but plenty of doves and starlings-dad

    ReplyDelete