Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And they're off!

Both boys are back to school and so far the transition has been pretty easy! They are tired (me too!) but no major complaints. Thomas is adjusting to getting up early to go to school and not having a lot of his friends in his class. But he loves going to the cafeteria. Judging from what he brings back in his lunch, I think he's doing more talking than eating. Typical! Nolan has his best friend in his class, so he is loving life. His teacher this year seems quiet and low key, which is great for Nolan too. I think he likes helping Thomas on the bus and being a good big brother.

Nolan has started fall baseball. His first game is this weekend. Thomas starts swim lessons next week. And I've been swamped catching up on everything I put off all summer! So life is good. It sure is a rapid change from the lazy days of summer, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment